A Comprehensive Multi-Vitamin and Multi-Mineral SCD Compliant Supplement
SCD Complete™ Capsule Formula contains high-potency amounts of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, antioxidants, and natural carotenoids and is recommended as a daily supplement to provide a comprehensive foundation of essential micronutrients. SCD Complete™ Capsule Formula supplies 30 important nutrients in well-absorbed forms and amounts that meet or exceed recommended dietary intake levels, thus supporting many biological processes crucial to maintaining optimal health.
• More comprehensive than regular multiple vitamins: SCD Complete™ Capsule Formula provides all of the vitamins found in regular multivitamin products but also includes extra amounts of vitamins C, E, D, and
B-complex vitamins plus calcium, magnesium, and other crucial minerals and trace elements. Vitamins E and
beta-carotene are supplied in their natural forms, whereas most common brands contain synthetic forms that
are not as effective.
• Four products in one: SCD Complete™ Capsule Formula is really four products in one. It is a multivitamin,
an extra vitamin C supplement, an extra vitamin E supplement, and an extra calcium supplement. These four
supplement categories are considered to be necessary, integral components of a healthy diet by nutrition experts. Iron is excluded from the formula as it is unnecessary for most people and may be potentially harmful as excessive amounts have been associated with heart disease, arthritis, and cellular damage. Vitamin K has also
been excluded from this formula, making it suitable for patients using anticoagulant medications who wish to
avoid taking this nutrient.
• More complete “families” of nutrients: SCD Complete™ Capsule Formula contains 100% natural vitamin E
complex supplying all of the mixed tocopherols (d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma, and d-delta) to provide broader
antioxidant protection. Both preformed vitamin A (retinol) and its carotene precursor extend more complete
vitamin A nutrition. All-natural mixed carotenoids, including alpha- and beta-carotenes, lutein, zeaxanthin, and
beta-cryptoxanthin, offer more diverse benefit and are safer than synthetic beta-carotene alone. A complete array of B vitamins supports many metabolic functions and includes significant amounts of specific B vitamins most crucial to avoiding toxic build-up of homocysteine.
• Activated folate and vitamin B12: SCD Complete™ Capsule Formula supplies Metafolin®(Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany) L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5MTHF), an active form of folate. Unlike folic acid, L-5-MTHF is absorbed and utilized directly and is the most beneficial form for patients with elevated homocysteine resulting from compromised utilization of folate.
• Extra vitamin D3: Natural vitamin D3 is included at 1000 IU daily, a higher amount than typically found in daily multivitamins, to help achieve optimal intakes now recognized to support bone health as well as its numerous roles in tissues throughout the body.
• Bioavailable minerals and trace elements: Because many common forms of minerals used in supplements are not efficiently absorbed, SCD Complete™ Capsule Formula contains mineral compounds that are easy to digest and absorb. Mineral amino acid chelates used in SCD Complete™ are fully-reacted, low molecular weight mineral compounds with exceptional tolerance and documented bioavailability. Calcium citrate-malate is a well-studied calcium compound with higher absorption and effectiveness than many other calcium sources. Organically bound chromium and vanadium complexes offer high physiological activity.
SCD Complete™ Capsule Formula can be taken by anyone who wishes to establish a protective core
foundation of high-potency nutrients. It is free of common allergens (milk,
gluten, eggs, yeast), artificial flavors, preservatives, and colorings.
Click here for Supplement Facts
Suggested Use: 6 capsules
daily with food.
This product was made in a GMP and ISO 9001:2008 registered facility.
Cellular antioxidant protection Vitamin E plus mixed tocopherols, C, beta-carotene, selenium
Cardiovascular function Vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, selenium
Nervous system support Vitamin B1, B6, B12 (methylcobalamin), choline, calcium, magnesium
Homocysteine regulation Vitamin B12, B6, folate
Visual function Vitamin A, mixed carotenoids, zinc
Bone health Calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, boron, manganese
Connective tissue support Vitamin C, bioflavonoids, copper, manganese, zinc
Blood glucose regulation Chromium, biotin, niacinamide, manganese, vanadium
Energy metabolism Vitamin B1, B2, niacin, pantothenic acid, magnesium
Adrenal gland function Pantothenic acid, vitamin C
Immune system enhancement Vitamin A, C, E, zinc, selenium
Capillary integrity Vitamin C, bioflavonoids
Cholesterol metabolism Niacin, vitamin C, E, chromium, vanadium
Thyroid function Iodine, selenium, copper
**Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Have any questions not answered here?
Feel free to e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call 1-877-219-3559 to leave a message or place a phone order
Note: when making phone purchases please be sure to speak slowly and include all credit card information and full address also please leave an e mail address if possible for notifications of delivery.
GI ProHealth does NOT sell or share any customer information for any reason what so ever.
Great product. Good company to work with.
Great Multivitamin - no fillers!
I've been using this for awhile, and love that GI Pro Health has an SCD-compliant formula, so I know I'm not ingesting anything bad for my overall health.