The contents of this Website are subject to and protected by: Copyright © 2012-2015, GI ProHealth. All Rights Reserved.
Use of Copyright Materials and Logos:
GI ProHealth hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print documents that are available on this site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used SOLELY for personal, non-commercial, and informational purposes;
- The documents may NOT be modified and any materials that are copied must remain intact;
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed;
- You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of any GI ProHealth Website page(s), individual elements of the Web site design, portfolio, or logos without the express written permission of GI ProHealth;
- No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Website or its contents are transferred to you.
Commercial Use of GI ProHealth Website Materials and Screen Shots
This Website and the material on this Website may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded, or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior consent of GI ProHealth Permission is granted only when certain limited criteria are met. To request such permission, please send your request to the address below.
You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting to this Website any defamatory, discriminatory, pornographic, profane, threatening, or unlawful material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. GI ProHealth will fully cooperate with any law enforcement agency, authority, or court order requesting or directing GI ProHealth to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.